OverviewBack to top
Quick Search extension is used to search products quickly and optimized way. In the Search box, once a user starts typing a few characters, he will see a list of suggestions relevant to his query. There will be shown the products with nice thumbnails, price, a short description, and SKU. Customers can search products from sub-categories also.
You can manage product details that you want to display in a search result drop-down using backend configuration. You can show or hide product prices, SKUs, short descriptions, and product images from the admin for the autocomplete products results in the drop-down.
You can configure a maximum number of search results, limit the number of characters in the description section, allowing search by category with a maximum level of category depth, you can sort a search suggestion by new products or by most viewed products or by bestsellers.
- Very easy and fast configuration
- Configurable search box
- Optimize autocomplete search results
- Works smoothly for large scale of products
- Admin can set a limit on search results in the display
- Responsive UI and an enhanced user experience
- Multi-language supported
- Merchants increase the sales of their stores using quick search
- Shoppers can search for the relevant product easily
- The conversion rate of online business increases
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
08 March, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Quick Search extension is used to search products quickly and optimized way.
Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor