OverviewBack to top
Super Monitoring is a remote website monitoring service, provided by SITEIMPULSE since 2008. Use it to have your online store monitored 24/7 for its uptime, speed and proper functioning. Receive email or SMS alerts immediately upon detecting an outage or a malfuncion. Analyze your uptime and performance with historical reports.
Thanks to Super Monitoring you will always be the first person to know about any outage or malfunction of your online store - even before your users notice.
This free extension integrates Super Monitoring interface into your Magento admin panel, so you don't have to log in to the application separately to access monitoring reports or configuration.
Browse the history of your website's uptime, check details of any event, download screenshots, HTML snapshots, HTTP headers or HAR files for root cause analysis.
Manage your checks, your alert recipients and sub-accounts, without leaving your Magento panel.
Work smarter, not harder.
After installing & configuring the extension, the following three new options will appear in your Magento menu:
- "Your Checks" - display the list of your checks, see the reports, modify settings
- "Your Account" - access your general configuration
- "Your Contacts" - manage your alert recipients and sub-accounts.
Account & Pricing
- Unavailability Detection (uptime monitoring)
- Performance Check (response time monitoring)
- Content Verifying (phrase matching)
- Form Testing (filling in, submitting and verifying the response)
- Page Speed Monitoring (full-page loading time measuring)
- Process Testing (scenario-based transaction monitoring)
- File Integrity Monitoring (checksum matching)
- Immediate Alerts (email & SMS)
- History And Reports (including screenshots, HTML snapshots, HTTP headers and more)
- Unlimited Alert Recipients and Sub-Accounts
- Integrations & API
- Multi-lingual interface (English, Spanish, German & Polish).
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
26 June, 2020
Extensions, Site Optimization, Site Monitoring
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Our New Magento2 Extensions which support all version. We have tested all version and working fine.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
The first public version.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor