Progressive Web Apps by SimiCart is a great tool to turn your Magento mobile website into an app. Our PWA inherits almost all features from our native mobile apps.
OverviewBack to top
Progressive Web Apps by SimiCart is a great tool to turn your Magento mobile website into an app. Users who access your website from their mobile device will be prompted to add it to home screen (as an icon) for later access, just like with an app. With Service Worker technology, the PWA is able to work under slow 3G network, and even offline, with the loading speed can be up to 3 times faster. This is good for SEO and more importantly for user experience, which results in more traffic and less bounce rates. Also, the PWA allows you to send targeted push notifications to your customers on both desktop and mobile. This is a great way to get customer engagement and boost sales. What makes our PWA stands out from other PWA providers is the ability to inherit almost all of our native mobile app features.
Account & Pricing
This free version of PWA does not require an account. The paid version, though, requires you to have an account on SimiCart website before the PWA can be synced with your website. You can do that by requesting a demo. The paid version of PWA starts from $299, which you can make your purchase here.
What makes our PWA stands out from other PWA providers is the ability to inherit almost all of our native mobile app features.
SimiCart PWA Features (paid version):
- Generic Features: Support all product types, Inventory management, Product image gallery, Product filter + sorting
- Localization: Multi-language, multi-currency, Multi-storeview, Right-to-left languages
- App Design: 3 flexible themes
- App Promotion & Customer Engagement: App Coupon, Product Label, Reward Points, Store Locator, Wishlist
- Engage mobile users to offline stores: Product Review, Product Video, Barcode/QR Code Scanner, Voice Search
- Product Checkout Management: Instant Purchase, Address Autofill, Checkout Information Management
- Communication and Social: Push Notification, Social Share, Facebook Connect, Instant Contact, Zopim Chat, Intercom Chat
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Payments: Bank Transfer, COD, Credit Card, CCAvenue, PayU India, PayU International, Klarna, Checkout.com, iDeal, ePay, Payfort, Veritrans, PayUMoney, Mellat, Alipay
Experiencing sluggish growth? Struggling in getting more sales? That's when you should think about SimiCart.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SimiCart Progressive Web Apps - Beta Version - 24th April, 2018