Nurture & build life time value of your customers by allowing them to subscribe your newsletter through "Newsletter Subscriber At Checkout".
OverviewBack to top
Basis Pareto principle, 80% of your business profits come from 20% of valuable customers. This applies very well for any online shop/ecommerce store which typically lacks real human interaction. It is imperative for online stores to connect with the customers and build a loyal customer base. The best way to do it is through constant periodical communication with customers.
Newsletter Subscriber lets you add a “subscribe” button during the checkout process which will empower you to maintain a constant stream of communication with your subscribed prospective customers. You can share promotional offers, seasonal sales, holiday season discounts, special offers & much more. The best part is this easy to install & configurable extension doesn’t require programing skills for implementation.
- Core Functionality - One click subscription button on checkout page for the guest users to receive updates from the online stores. For existing users the check box will be self-checked. Super easy installation & configuration- Online sellers will get zipped code with user manual & installation guide for step by step installation process. No technical or programming skills needed to get started.
- Text Flexibility - The subscription button can be added with an option of changing the button label by the admin by configuring settings. What you get is the flexibility to re-write any other creative ‘Call to Actions’ instead of the default ‘Subscribe Now’ text.
- Enhanced user experience - The ability to hide the button from the already subscribed users prevents it from bothering customers by displaying redundant text. Similarly the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter & promotions helps in building trust on not spamming the subscribers.
- Default checkbox forcible checkbox - Increase chances of subscriptions by providing self-checked ‘Subscribe Now’ box. Another option is of forcible checkbox, set up by admin, it will not allow the customers to uncheck the ‘Subscribe Now’ button ensuring subscriptions for all the buyers on your online retail portal.
- Key Marketing Tool - Build valuable database and execute winning marketing & promotional campaigns to maximize revenues with great ROI.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated 28 March, 2016 - Stable Release
Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1