OverviewBack to top
Shipay is a hub that integrates all digital payments such as: Pix, PicPay, Mercado Pago, Ame, PagBank (among others) in your Magento Store.
This module, you will be able to offer PIX and E-Wallet payment integration solutions through Shipay payment API in your Magento store. PIX is the Brazilian instant payment. The payment method created by the Central Bank (BC) in which funds are transferred between accounts in a few seconds, at any time or day. It is practical, fast and safe. Pix can be made from a checking account, savings account or prepaid payment account.
Account & Pricing
A separate account (provided by Shipay) is required. This separated account is not generated in the Magento module installation. You can create this account in Shipay's website. Shipay charges a fee for each transaction performed. For more pricing information, please visit the Shipay website and speak with a sales representative.
- Register and manage digital wallets
- Payment with QR Code, Deep Link, "Copy and Paste" Pix
- Online payment confirmation
- Payment cancellation
- Creation of management reports (CSV and JSON)
- Provides PIX and eWallets QR Code payment in frontend and Magento Admin (in order detail page)
- Supports order placement from Magento Admin
- Full API support (Rest) for Magento checkout endpoints
- Optimized user experience
No customer data is required to generate PIX charge at Shipay. Note that the PIX payment is not made in Magento, no financial transactions are made by this extension. This extension uses the direct API method for sending data and also uses the Magento Gateway API to process and send data securely and directly to Shipay. This extension only makes the request to Shipay in order to generate the QR Code data and render it in the Magento store. Please see user guide for more information.
Improvements and bug fixes are included in our extension support. Let us know if you have any trouble and reach us at: email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
05 July, 2022
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
* Add frontend checkout PIX and QR Code payment methods select input
* Add payment transaction data to the admin panel order transaction details page
* Add Cron to process the paid payments
* Add Webhook notification Rest API to process payments
* Add Rest API endpoint to return the wallets enabled in Shipay system
* Add the payment QR Code for the admin panel order details, customer order details and order success page
* Add the PIX copy/paste buttom for the admin panel order details, customer order details and order success page
* Add Wallet deep link button for the admin panel order details, customer order details and order success page
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor