Create web pages that load 4X as fast with the AMP Expert which decreases bounce rates and boosts conversions.
OverviewBack to top
The Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension for Magento enables you to increase your website’s visibility by loading your mobile pages in an instant. AMP Export improves the performance of the mobile website, decreases the time taken to load the particular page thereby making it easier for the user to access the website. It allows the pages to load quickly across multiple platforms and devices, retaining the content and displaying it as fast as possible on the respective device.
Regardless of the user’s connection speed, AMP web pages tend to load faster. The AMP module is an open source coding standard that makes your website AMP-friendly without any complicated integrations. It can be used for the homepage, product view/listing page, category page and CMS pages. The content can also be modified easily via Magento backend.
The AMP Expert module aims at keeping the user/customer engaged on the website by loading the Mobile Pages in an instant. As an added benefit, it improves your search engine visibility, increases site traffic and sales conversions. It optimizes the web store for mobile devices, reduces the bounce rates, improves the overall user-experience of the website and brings a higher Google ranking. It works on a lightweight HTML to restrict content and functionality to make the pages load 4x faster.
AMP Expert helps to create fast-loading web pages on all mobile devices.
• Accelerated Mobile Pages: A Google-backed Initiative
• Accelerated Mobile Pages is a project initiated by Google and Twitter, designed to build web pages that load quickly on mobile pages. The open-source project strips down heavy coding of web pages into a lightweight HTML page that loads faster on small spaces.
With the AMP Expert you’ll achieve:
- Increased site visibility: AMP pages appear at the top of the SERP results within the AMP carousel. This brings more visibility and user attention to your web pages.
- Improved SEO efforts: To rank your site well, you need a mobile-optimized site. With AMP pages, your site is mobile-friendly and loads quickly on mobile devices. You end up giving your users a great experience. This will most certainly impact your SERP rankings in a positive way.
- Decreased bounce rates: If a page fails to load quickly, users tend to abandon the site. The AMP expert renders fast-loading pages leading to decreased bounce rates. The more visitors stay on your site, the more chances you have of converting them into customers. For an e-commerce website, these factors play a major role in attracting customers and increasing your revenue.
Benefits for Merchants :
With the AMP Expert Module
- Ensure fast-loading web pages even with low internet connection (10x less bandwidth)
- Impress your customers in a second.
- Make your content simple and quickly accessible.
- Appear on the top section of the search result pages in Google.
- Increase organic traffic and unique visitors.
- Increase your user experience and witness lower bounce rates.
- Higher click-on rates and conversion rates mean better sales.
- Simple to use. No coding skills required.
- Generate AMP pages for Homepage, Category Pages, Product Description Pages and other CMS Pages.
- Edit AMP page content easily from the AMP PrestaShop backend.
- Enable or disable necessary sections from your web pages.
Benefits for customers
- View web pages 4x faster on mobile and tablet devices.
- Access content in brief. Avoid unnecessary information.
Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension Live Demo
- Our latest demo site is here: Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension for Magento Demo
- Please contact us using the CONTACT FORM
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento AMP for Home page, Product Listing, Product Detail page - Version 1.0.0.