Change a customer's password without a link and login as the customer on the frontend without a password.
Other Extensions by Sergey Fedosimov
OverviewBack to top
Customer Manager adds an ability to manipulate customer credentials in Magento. Whether you are a developer, administrator, or working QA, you may need to have the ability to login under a customer's account. With this extension, you will have an ability to log in as a customer (with multi stores support) on the frontend from the admin panel without using the customer's password. As if you logged in with password like a real customer.
Also, Magento 2 does not have the ability to create\change a customer with a prepared password from the admin panel. With this extension, you can create\edit any customer and set to it any password in the admin panel on Magento native create\edit customer form. In this case (when a new password was passed), an email notification will be sent about changes made or with a link to confirm the account.
- Change password to customer without email confirmation from admin panel
- Set new password to customer without email confirmation from admin panel
- Login under any customer without his password from admin panel
- Multistore support
- No conflicts with 3rd party extensions
- Simple installation - upload and use!
- Supports Magento CE v2.*
- Supports Magento EE v2.*
When you create/edit customer in the admin panel, you can set/change the customer password directly.
Note: If you try to create/edit customer with a specific password, the email notification about changes of account will not be sent. Also, an email with a confirmation link will not be sent.
Login as customer
You can log in under any customer from admin panel without a password.
How to use
Change or new password
- Go to Admin Pandel -> Customers -> All Customers -> Edit [some customer] or Add New Customer -> Account Information
- Set new password into "New password" field on the form
- Set current admin password into "Current admin password" field on the form
Login as customer
- Go to Admin Pandel -> Customers -> All Customers -> Edit [some customer] -> Account Information
- Click on Login as customer button
If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Change password:
When you create/edit customer, you can set or change customer password directly. If customer password was passed, create/edit customer account email notification will not be send.
-Login as customer
You can login under any customer.