Allows admins to restrict cash on delivery for certain postcodes / zipcodes for Magento based Ecommerce stores.
OverviewBack to top
Zipcode Based COD Pro extension allows admins to configure a zipcode based cash on delivery method so that it will only display to specific postcodes / zipcodes. The plugin extends the standard COD payment method to be like a location-based cash on delivery method where a merchant can add/update thousands of zipcodes using our CSV upload feature which reduces many hours of stress. The cash on delivery extra fee option allows admins to configure additional COD fees only for COD orders. Additionally, admins can configure separate cash on delivery fees for each added zipcode / postcode via csv upload feature.
A mobile responsive postcode/zipcode availability checker tool on the product detail page will enhance the user experience by helping the user whether or not cash on delivery is available to specific postcodes entered by the user. The cash on delivery checker widget will display a 'estimated delivery time' message for eligible postcodes which can be configured for each Zipcode/Pincode/Postcodes.
- Enable/Disable COD based on postcode/zipcode/pincode
- Manage add/edit/update postcodes, where cash on delivery method is available from admin panel
- Auto hides cash on delivery when postcode/zipcode is not available in allowed postcodes list from admin panel
- Enable/Disable COD display based on order total
- Allow cash on delivery method to the specific country from backend
- Batch import for COD eligible zipcodes/postcodes using CSV upload feature
- Configuration to apply extra fee on cash on delivery orders
- Admin can manage COD fee separately for each zipcode/postcode using CSV import feature
- Enable cash on delivery fee display in email notification, invoice PDF & order view pages
- Responsive postcode/zipcode availability checker widget on product detail page
- The custom delivery message can be set & display at COD checker widget area
- Availability time message can be setup for each postcode/zipcode using csv
- Advance configuration for title, success, error messages from admin configuration area
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Support multiple store
+ Bug fixes and Improvements