OverviewBack to top
Spambots, as well as fake users, can cause a great deal of damage to your website and make it difficult for you to identify your actual users which can lead to a long-term impact on your vision of the project.
The easiest way spammers enter your website is through fake registration. To effectively address this problem, SetuBridge has come up with the Spam Customers Protection extension. With this fake registration avoiding extension, you will be able to successfully restrict the registration of fake or spam customers by blocking their registration using foolproof tricks to keep your store clean and secure. Our extension is capable of avoiding registration Russian and Chinese users through programmatic validation.
So, if you are looking to boost the security of your store by keeping spam users and bots at a distance, Spam Customers Protection Extension for Magento 2 by SetuBridge is the ideal solution.
- The module identifies lists and configures domains to secure your website from spam users
- Admin can also identify and block specific characters through backend configuration
- The Spam Customers Protection extension allows you to deploy the honeypot validation to your store
- The extension allows blocking users by the introduction of character limit for the name field
- We also provide security by activation of blocks against well known Chinese and Russian spambots attacks
- Static message for signup restriction
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
03 May, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor