The Progressive Web Apps are the new standard for building a modern web experience.
OverviewBack to top
PWAs use the latest browser technologies to meld the accessibility of the web with the presence of the mobile app. By replacing responsive websites with PWAs, merchants will offer faster, application-like experiences for customers, more seamless checkout processes and higher engagement through opt-in push notifications that empower online retailers to promote discounts and product releases.
When the customers visit your site for the first time, they will be invited to use the Progressive Web Apps by adding it to their home screen – just one click, no further installation required. PWAs launch with great experience with the accelerated loading speed, even the on the slow network speed, push notifications, instant access on the home screen, and so on.
Also, the users are accessing your site that acts and feels like an app. As a result, your customer experience will be enhanced, more traffic will be driven, conversions are boosted and sale volumes will go sharply for sure.
- Admin can manage the application name, the application icon, splash background etc.
- Launches without the internet or low-quality internet
- Works lightning fast if compared to the website
- Support offline mode, admin can choose offline page
- Admin can send multiple notifications at a time
- Works completely responsive on all the platforms
- Admin can set the theme colour of the PWAs
Note: The important thing is that your site must have an SSL or TLS certificate (being HTTPs).
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Support offline mode, admin can choose offline page
+ Launches without the internet or low-quality internet
+ Works lightning fast if compared to the website
+ Admin can enter the application name
+ Admin can set the splash background color of the PWAs.
+ Admin can send multiple notifications at a time
+ Works completely responsive on all the platforms
+ Admin can upload and change the application icon
+ Admin can set the theme color of the PWAs