Product Based FAQ extension provides customers with a facility to ask questions quickly right on the product pages.
OverviewBack to top
In any business, time is as valuable as money, sometimes customers ask the same question again and again. With the help of Product Based FAQ extension, you can quickly share answers to common questions held by customers. Most of the customers want to understand about your products more through questions and answers. This awesome extension makes it possible for customers to ask questions on a product page. The answer will be sent to the customer by email notification and also display on a product page. Store administrator is easy to manage questions and answer with basic functions like enable, disable, edit or delete entries anytime right from the backend. Additionally, it has a mass delete FAQs configuration by using that admin can delete more than one question at a time from admin panel. It allows to export FAQ grid to a CSV or XML file and can able to manage mass update FAQ status.
Product Based FAQ extension is fully responsive and flexible. Our fully responsive extension ensures that your website will give the same user experience on any device, with any screen size.
The extension enhances the customer interaction by establishing a two-way communication between the store owners and the customers.
- Enable/Disable extension from a backend.
- The customer can ask questions about a product on the product page.
- Shows approved frequently asked questions (FAQs) with answers on the product page.
- Answer questions via the admin.
- Admin can approve and delete FAQs.
- Admin can delete more than one question at a time from admin panel.
- Mass update FAQ status.
- Customers can ask quick questions from product pages.
- Export FAQ admin grid to a CSV or XML file.
- Email notification for question/answer.
- Fully responsive and flexible.
- Easy to install and configure.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Bug fixing and improvements