OverviewBack to top
Organizing competitions help your business in more ways than one. First, it is a great tool to organically boost the number of visitors on your website. As traffic grows on your website, sales will follow as customers will be encouraged to visit the store and thus, buy. And, apart from repeat customers, competitions are a great way to attract new customers. The winners of competitions on your websites can win discount coupons leading to an increased ratio of conversion. The competition panel extension for Magento 2 is developed by SetuBridge which helps you to develop personalized competitions for your websites in two different ways. They are explained in detail as follows:
- Review Competition: Under this model, the admin encourages customers to be a part of the competition once they enter a review for a product. It cannot be a random product, but the last product that the user has purchased, leading to genuine feedback can be received, which can be difficult otherwise.
- Simple Competition: Through this mode, anyone can enter the competition, whether or not they have purchased anything. The advantage of using this mode is that you can build a mailing list of potential users or customers who are interested in your products. Once you have received the mailing list, you can deploy email marketing techniques to convert them to buyers.
Once the competition reaches its end, on the date you have set, the extension will automatically generate winners and send them the promised discount coupons, which the customer may redeem during future purchases. In case the admin wants to manually select the winners, that can be done. Further, the admin can update users and customers through email regarding the ongoing competition.
- The extension allows to develop and manage as many numbers of competitions you want to.
- This panel supports two different types of competitions - Review and Simple
- Depending upon your choice, the admin can declare randomized winners of the competition either through automation or manually
- A CRON job is run to automatically declare the winners of the competition
- One of the great advantages of this panel is that it enables email collection of your customers or users in a bulk
- The competition panel has a responsive design and is capable to support mobile, tablet or desktop devices
- To protect your competition from fake accounts, we enable Captcha verification
- One of the key advantages of engaging your customers through competition is to deeply understand their interests and having them post your reviews on a wide variety of products
- The admin can design a personalized competition banner
- It is upon the admin to decide the start and end dates of the competition
- Lastly, the admin has complete authority to oversee discount coupon related matters
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
24 July, 2019
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor