Admin Activity Logger extension enables you to track all the activities made by admin users in the backend with all details of activities performed.
OverviewBack to top
When several admin users have access to your online store backend. It's highly important to be fully informed of all the actions performed by you and other admin users at the right time. The Admin Activity Logger extension allows you to record all the activities made by store administrators in the backend. You can efficiently monitor the activities of your admin users and can have a good idea, about their performance. This extension helps you to track what and when was created, edited, deleted and who is responsible for that action. Additionally, you can establish the control over a specific action of the required admin users. It helps you to take appropriate action accordingly for the improvement of your online store.
Admin Activity Logger extension records all backend logins with status successful or failed. This extension allows you to have details like date, admin name, action type (creation, deletion, or editing) of all the actions of every admin user who have a backend access. This will automatically clean the log records after the specified number of days. It also consists with advanced backend configuration to export log records info in XML/CSV file.
- View the status of every login attempt i.e. Successful or Failed
- You can also easily filter all login attempts by dates
- Log actions of all or specific admin users
- Record the specific action groups i.e. products, category, sales, etc.
- View all the recorded actions on a special grid.
- You can set the time period after which the logs are deleted
- Export log records info in XML/CSV file
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Bug fixing and improvements