OverviewBack to top
This extension for Magento 2 allows your users to lookup the full official Korean address and postcode in both English and Korean on the checkout.
The address format is correctly saved for Korean business use and is fully compatible when exporting address to Korean couriers.
The API used is provided by Daum a leading search provider in Korea now owned by Kakao. The Daum API does not require API keys and is free to use.
- Search address on checkout in English and Korean.
- Automatically inserts the address in correct checkout fields.
- Search address from customers my account dashboard.
- Popup prompt when user selects South Korea in checkout.
- Option to allow address search to show as iframe or popup.
- Enable or disable Jibun address format.
Demo Link proceed to the checkout and select South Korea as shipping country.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
11 October, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
1.1.4 Compatible with Magento 2.4
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor