OverviewBack to top
Seers is the UK based privacy & consent management platform for companies worldwide. It was established to help businesses meet the ongoing compliance challenges related to the GDPR, ePrivacy, CCPA, LGPD and other new data privacy regulations. This extension enables businesses on the Magento platform to implement Cookie Consent (Cookie Notice) Solutions to comply with privacy regulations.
Account & Pricing
An additional Seers account is required and additional fees may apply. The account is not created during extension installation. Please see our pricing page for more information on pricing and how to sign up.
- Setup & install in a few Clicks
- GDPR & ePrivacy compliant banner
- LGPD Compliance
- CCPA Compliance
- Explicit Consent. Accept, Reject & Setting. GDPR Article 7
- Scan your Website (quarterly)
- Cookie Audit report to prove compliance
- Detect Geolocation
- Cookie Database of 750,000 cookies
- Integrations with major themes
- Compatible with all browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer & Edge
- Seamlessly integrates with other extensions
- Admin Panel to control all the settings
- Support Options – Documentation and Online support
- Central Admin Panel: Seers is the only cookie notice solution provider that enables you to control unlimited websites from one admin panel. This flagship feature helps developers and owners to manage all tasks centrally.
For any query, you can reach us at email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
23 September, 2020
Extensions, Site Optimization, Performance
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release for Magento.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor