OverviewBack to top
The VAT Exemption extension for Magento 2 allows store owners to sell products under VAT exemption and facilitates customers to claim VAT relief. The admin can easily create and manage reasons for customers to checkout with VAT relief. With this great feature, you can increase the conversion rate by offering 100% VAT-free products and services. VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged on products and shipping in many countries of the European Union, UK, Malta, Bahamas, etc. Some of these countries offer VAT relief to customers with medical conditions/disability. These products can be Health equipment or equipment essential for differently-abled people.
If you want to sell products with VAT Exemption then our extension is the right solution for you. It helps store owners to sell products with VAT exemption on reasons such as medical conditions. Customers can claim for VAT relief using the VAT declaration form on the checkout page.
Whenever customers add products with VAT exemption to the basket, they get the VAT declaration form. Customers can claim VAT relief by providing all the required details (applicant name, selecting disability reason, etc..). Once the customers select to checkout with the VAT exemption, they can see VAT amount exempted from the order total. Also, it allows admin to manage the VAT exemption from the backend. It has a configurable declaration form that enables an option to show declaration on cart and checkout, where the customers can apply for VAT relief.
- Provides an option to include or exclude shipping from VAT exemption
- Show declaration statement in admin along with order details and also on the front-end during checkout
- Customize VAT Exempt Message
- Admin can create as many disability reasons to allow customers to claim VAT relief
- Provides you an option to show terms and condition text on the checkout pages along with the check-box on VAT exemption declaration form
- Easily create/add and manage disabilities reasons for VAT Exemption from VAT Exemption Reason grid in the back-end
- Easily add/delete/update form from the back-end
- Option to set customer notice to show in the VAT exempt step while checkout
- Allows administrators to assign the products to allow VAT relief from the Catalog->Products->Edit
- Allows selecting the reason from the drop-down to claim the VAT Exemption
- Admin can view the VAT exemption information in order to view the back-end under each order
- For ease of use “Apply VAT Exempt” and once applied “Cancel VAT Exempt” buttons are available for VAT Exemption claim
- Admin can easily manage the VAT exemption from the back-end
- Allow customers to checkout with or without VAT exemption
- Enable or disable the module from Magento 2 back-end
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to install and manage
- It can be completely disabled if required from configurations
We have implemented this module on our demo website http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/gear.html for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
17 September, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version 2.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor