OverviewBack to top
Update Order Email Address extension for Magento 2 allows you to update or modify the order email address via the Magento 2 admin interface on the order details page. Because of human error, it’s very normal sometimes for a user to misspell their email address while ordering on your website or for customer care staff to enter the wrong email address on phone orders. This causes the problem that the customer never receives the order confirmation email.
Our extension is a great savior in that situation and gives you an option to correct the email address through the admin panel. The updated email address will be used in any further communication for the order.
- It allows you to modify customer email address saved with order on the order detail page in the admin panel
- It only changes the email address associated with the order information which means customer email address remains intact
- It also allows you to send all the subsequent emails (invoice, shipment, and refund) to the updated email address
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in the admin
We have implemented this module on our demo website magento2.scommerce-mage.co.uk for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
03 February, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.2 - Stable Version
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Version 2.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor