Allows you to Update or modify the order email address via the admin interface on the order detail page.
OverviewBack to top
Update Order Email Address from Scommerce Mage allows you to update or modify the order email address via the Magento 2 admin interface on the order details page. Because of human error, it’s very normal sometimes for the user to misspell their email address while ordering on your website or for customer care staff to enter the wrong email address on phone orders. Our extension is a great saviour in that situation and gives you an option to correct the email address through the admin panel. The updated email address will be used in any further communication for the order.
- It allows you to modify customer email address saved with an order on the order detail page in admin panel
- It only changes the email address associated with the order information which means customer email address remains intact
- It also allows you to send all the subsequent emails (invoice, shipment, and refund) to the updated email address
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in admin
We provide 20 days free support from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with 30 days free support for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at discounted rate or for free.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 0.0.1 - Initial Commit
Version 0.0.2 - Changed the logic of license key and deleted unencrypted folders
Version 0.0.3 - Fixed issue related to the admin controller
Version 0.0.4 - Fixed security vulnerability in update order email controller
Version 0.0.5 - Resolved controller related issues because of latest version of Magento