OverviewBack to top
Our Google Universal Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking lets you install Enhanced Ecommerce tracking on your Magento store effortlessly. This comes with options to enable display features, anonymize IP, and enhanced e-commerce tracking on your site.
The Google Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking extension helps you capturing the whole user's shopping experience including product impressions, product clicks, viewing product details, adding a product to a shopping cart, initiating the checkout process, transactions, and refunds. It also comes with the option of sending offline transactions like phone orders or admin orders to Google Analytics along with custom source and medium information. With the help of this extension, you can fetch enhanced eCommerce data from the stores, and send it to Google Analytics more easily and conveniently.
Shopping behavior will let you analyze users' shopping experience from product impressions to transactions. You will better understand which part of your website is not optimized enough and results in abandonment, so you can start gathering valuable data and make data-driven decisions.
Account & Pricing
- It allows you to implement new Google Analytics Universal tracking on your site
- It automatically replaces old Google Analytics tracking with new one i.e Universal Analytics on your Magento 2 website including an enhanced e-commerce feature
- It comes with different options provided by the new Google universal tracking code
- It gives you an option to turn on a new tracking code or switch back to an old tracking
- It works with sub-domains and multi-domain websites **
- It comes with an e-commerce tracking and sends all the item level information to Google
- It supports add to basket and remove from basket data
- It supports the Cross-Device Tracking / User ID feature which associates all the session data to one user as far as they use the same login details across multiple devices
- It supports Shopping Behaviour Report
- It supports Checkout Behaviour Report which measures the Magento 2 checkout steps
- It supports Product List Performance Report
- It supports Product Performance Report
- It supports the Sales Performance Report
- It supports Guest checkout functionality
- It supports cross-domain auto-linking using a linker plugin
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events for new product section (NEW!)
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on the category page
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on the product page
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on advanced search and search result pages
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on related products
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on cross-sell products
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on up-sell products
- It captures all the events started from the home page until the order confirmation page (NEW!)
- It captures refunds against the original transaction
- It measures the complete checkout process including billing, shipping, shipping method, payment method, and order review steps
- It measures checkout steps with the user-selected option, For example, the shipping method selected as 'next day delivery' or payment method as 'PayPal' will be shown in the events
- It captures promotion data with each transaction including promotion or coupon code
- It comes with an option to link two Google analytics accounts. This feature is very useful when you have multiple websites and you want to link them to master Google analytics account
- It comes with an option to send transactional data on invoice creation only. This feature could be useful if you take either payment on dispatch or your payment gateway show their own success page instead of the Magento 2 order confirmation page
- It also comes with the option of sending offline transactions like phone orders or admin orders to Google Analytics along with custom source and medium information
- It captures all the events started from the home page until the order confirmation page
- It measures transactions with specified local currency
We have implemented this module on our demo website demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
25 September, 2020
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.23 - Fixed code sniffer related issues.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor