OverviewBack to top
With our Additional Payment Fee extension, you can charge an additional fee on top of the order total. This can be defined specifically to countries or to the actual payment method itself. These countries and also the payment methods are predefined in admin configuration. You can add a single country or a group of countries, depending upon your preferences. The additional fee could be a fixed amount or percentage of the basket subtotal – again, this depends upon your preferences; you can set this up as per your requirements. The customer is clearly able to see this additional fee on a number of visible pages including the basket page, checkout page, order page, invoice details, shipping details, and also the refund screen.
- It adds an additional fee to the order if the customer is shipping the items to a specific country or country pre-defined in the configuration.
- It adds an additional fee to the order if the customer chooses a specific payment method pre-defined in the configuration.
- It also allows you to apply a combination of specific country/countries and specific payment method(s).
- It can be used for additional shipping fees/import duty/surcharge/service charge / any other additional fee.
- It can be added as a fixed amount or percentage.
- It is clearly shown to the customer on the basket page, checkout page, order page, invoice details, shipment details, and the refund screen.
- The label of the additional fees, which is shown on the frontend, can be controlled via the system configuration in admin.
- This module can be completely managed from system configuration in admin.
We have implemented this module on our demo website http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days of free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months of free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at a discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete)
08 March, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.19 - latest version
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
V 2.0.1 - Bug fix for surcharge not appearing in the cart page
V 2.0.2 - Translation fixed
V 2.0.3 - Payment methods added
V 2.0.4 - Payment method "Cash on Delivery" fixed
V 2.0.5 - Round off issue resolved
V 2.0.6 - Country option added
V 2.0.7 - Layout issue fixed
V 2.0.8 - Compatibility issue resolved with latest Magento 2.1.3 version
Stable Version 2.0.9
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor