OverviewBack to top
The Free Shipping Bar extension displays a free shipping bar on the website to inform customers about the minimum cart total required to get free shipping and how much time they have left to reach that limit. This is an effective way to increase the conversion rate and boost your sale.
Our extension allows you to display the bar on multiple store pages including the homepage, category page, product page, search result, and cart page. You can easily set the free shipping bar to be visible anywhere as an important notifier. It boosts order value and sales by promoting free delivery offers and display a free shipping notifier on your store to show the amount left until free shipping.
According to the recent analysis, some 80% of customers prefer to buy from the store offering free shipping and 30% of customers abandoned their cart because they have to pay for shipping or sometimes they don't know about the free shipping offers until they go on the cart page or add the address. With this extension, online buyers will be openly informed in a friendly manner of the exact amount they need to spend to get free shipping. All this helps you increase order value and build strong relationships with customers.
- Customize and adjust shipping bar as per your site design
- Preview the free shipping bar message without leaving extension settings
- Displays relevant message on the website to inform customers about:
- the minimum cart total needed to get free shipping and
- the remaining amount required until they reach that limit.
- Display free shipping bar on multiple pages or on the page of your choice
- Create the number of free shipping bars for different customer groups and store views
- Manage Free Shipping Rules from the back-end
- Gives the option to select the date range to display the free shipping bar
- Create the number of free shipping bars based on Customer Groups/Shipping Country/Website
- Provides you an option to display the free shipping bar based upon the date range specified
- Support multiple stores and different customer groups
- Allows user to configure free shipping goals (cart subtotal) manually or use the default Magento free shipping method.
- Flexible and user- friendly interface
- Ability to enable/disable this module from the admin configuration
- Increases conversion rates and boost store sale
- Easy to install and manage
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.5 - Fixed Market Place issue
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor