The Rich Snippets extension for Magento 2 adds Rich Cards, Twitter Cards, Pinterest Rich Pins and Facebook open Graphs on your website.
OverviewBack to top
The rich snippets extension for Magento 2 automatically adds structural data to the HTML of your product pages and will make your website stands out in the SERPs which increases click-through rates and decreases bounce rates. The extension resolves the pricing issue. These schema markups will tell major search engines about the structure of your product page like breadcrumbs, product name, price, rating etc. Therefore, by displaying more information about your organization, products or services you will accurately segment potential customers and draw only relevant traffic to your website.
The tool enables you to include breadcrumbs in Magento 2 rich snippets to accurately show the page's position in the site hierarchy. The extension makes the product search process maximally convenient by letting customers look for necessary items directly from Google. It supports Open Graph and Facebook for sharing on social networks. Instead of the regular uninviting product descriptions in the search results, Rich Snippets in Magento 2 enhances your items with an attention-catching display to customers. Product price, rating, review, in stock/out of stock status, all will be shown in the SERPs.
Main Features :
- The extension is built using schema.org and Google standards
- Adds Rich Cards, Twitter Cards, Pinterest Rich Pins and Facebook open Graphs on your website.
- It's very easy to install and doesn't change any template files
- The extension helps in increasing your page ranking in search result pages by adding correct structural data
- It increases the click-through rate and decreases bounce rate
- It resolves the pricing issue by tagging the currency and price separately.
- It fully supports multi-store setup
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in admin
The following data can be enabled to be used in the Rich Snippets :
- Product Name
- In Stock / Out of Stock
- Reviews (average score and number of reviews/votes)
- Product Price (including and excluding tax)
- Product Image
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look magento2.scommerce-mage.co.uk, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your Gmail ID and we are more than happy to share our test Google Analytics account with you.
We provide 20 days free support from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with 30 days of free support for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release 1.0.0