OverviewBack to top
The Product Scheduler extension for Magento 2 helps you to control the release of the products on your website or shop. You can either set a "Start date", "End date" or a specific period/date range for the product launch. It provides you with an option to completely disable the products or hide the products from the website before the launch date or show it on the site with a countdown timer. It creates curiosities in the user by adding a countdown timer and showing the labels on the category pages and cross-sells for new launching dates to keep your customers busy.
The aim of this extension is to automate the process of launching new products. If the admin wants to make a new range live on a particular day or for a particular duration which might include bulk of products then they have to create all the product, keep them disabled till all products are created in admin and manually make them enabled on the day of going live which is quite a tedious, time taking process and prone to human errors. The Product Scheduler extension will have "Start date" and "End date" with products settings. The admin can simply set these dates to make the status of the product enabled/disabled on specific dates/duration.
With the help of this extension, you can plan for special occasions or promotional offers in advance with effective way. It saves your time and makes you free from the hectic routine to manually enable or disable products on the store. If you want to sell one or more selected products during some festivals or as a holiday sale then the product scheduler is a convenient way to schedule the availability of these items for sales.
- Allows you to set the start date and end date of products.
- Makes sales management comfortable and convenient.
- Schedules the new product launch
- Enables products for specific date and time
- Controls the product’s Visibility before its launch
- Shows countdown timer on the product page/category page for the launch
- Allows you to change label font color/font size/label text/background color from the back-end.
- Market your product before it launches
- Make products available to shop on occasion and sales
- Set product status enable and disable for a specific date.
- Allows you to bulk update the products with future start and end date which automatically publish or taken products out respectively from your website without manual intervention
- Admin can check the log file for each day with a time stamp. The log file will record all details about products being set to enable/disable along with the dates/store values
- Fully supports multi-store which means you can give different publish start and end date for different stores
- Helps site owners with seasonal products as they can set the start and end date in advance
- Can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in the admin
- Easy configuration and manageable from the back-end.
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look magento2demo.scommerce-mage.co.uk
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
09 August, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Removed cacheable false tag from all the layout files.
Added the color selector js library in system.xml
Fixed Magento marketplace issue
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor