OverviewBack to top
The extension allows you to create an unlimited number of data feeds for your products, categories. This extension will help any Magento 2 store owner increase sales, traditional search engine rankings, improve engagement, and online visibility by driving more traffic to your store. You can define custom data format, create an unlimited number of data feeds, and generate new feeds each time someone requests it. From the admin panel, you can generate product feeds as per your requirement by selecting the list of fields. i.e., SKU, Product Title, Manufacturer, Category, Product URL, Image URL, Description, Sell Price, Availability, Shipping Cost.
A product feed is a file containing all the information about the products in your online store. The information can be product names, SKUs, attributes, or other marketing materials. A product that you sell at your store contains a big amount of data. These data are generated and updated on a regular basis. If you consider selling your products on one or more shopping channels such as Google Shopping, Bing, eBay, Amazon, or Facebook, that you have to update this information manually consumes a massive amount of time, yet causes inaccuracy. This is the most important reason why you need product feeds.
It saves time and effort by automating the feed generation process. It is quite flexible to meet all your requirements and needs. You can export any product attribute, different prices, use category mapping, dynamic attributes, etc. Also, flexible filters are available to set up your feed preferences, Product Filters, and Performance Filters. They allow you to configure your product feed depending on product characteristics or/and their key performance. You can select execution mode(Manual / Hourly / Daily / Weekly / Monthly) as per your requirement and convenience. You can store data feed in TXT, XML, or CSV file formats.
- It generates a Custom Product Feed as per your requirements.
- It works on multi-store
- It filters products by attributes: size, color, material, style
- You can store product feed in a TXT, XML, or CSV file
- It generates Google Feed / Get Price / Facebook Feed etc
- It provides category Mapping for all types of Feed.
- It Save/Update/Regenerate Feeds URL into your store
- It creates feeds for different types of products: simple, configurable, grouped, bundle
- You can easily replace any field value with the custom value while generating the feed
- The extension helps to increase your sales because you can create products feed and distribute in different feed channels
- It also guarantees the consistency of product information across all selling channels you join, boost your exposure opportunities on these shopping engines, and consequently attract new customers
- It allows us to specify custom prices and attribute values for each feed.
- One feed can be distributed to multiple service providers
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in the admin
We have implemented this module on our demo website http://magento2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
12 July, 2022
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.7 - Added support for comma and semicolon fields delimiter to feed files
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.2 - Resubmit for marketplace
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor