OverviewBack to top
Not On The High Street (NOTHS) is a hub for creative producers to showcase their products and sell. It offers small companies a simple, effective way to get their products in front of over 2 million unique visitors each month. Our extension imports NOTHS orders into Magento sends tracking information to NOTHS once the order is shipped in Magento and brings back the dispatch note from NOTHS. The process of importing is run by CRON job which is manageable from Magento back-end, the CRON job can be scheduled as per the requirement.
NOTHS Order Integration extension for Magento 2 integrates your Magento 2 store with Not On The High Street. It helps you to import orders from NOTHS and sends shipping tracking information to NOTHS. See every single customer order received via Not On The High Street store, along with orders from your website all at one centralized platform.
Account & Pricing:
- To get your products or services listed on Not On The High Street, you must apply to register online. Please click HERE to sign up.
- Creating an account is completely Free of Cost.
- The only requirement is that your business address must be in the UK - although the company says it is looking to expand to include international businesses in the near future.
- Not On The High Street may request product samples to verify the quality and check your pricing is justified and members of its team may come out to visit you to get a feel for you and your business.
- For any further information please refer to the following FAQ.
- Helps you to import orders from NOTHS into your Magento store
- Automatically pulls all your Not On The High Street orders into one system
- Shows NOTHs orders with details such as NOTHs Id, Dispatch Note, Payment, and Shipping information
- View the dispatch note from, Admin > Sales > Order > Select NOTHs Order > View
- Sends shipping information to NOTHS
- Brings dispatch note from NOTHS
- Automates the process via CRONs
- Works with configurable and simple both products
- Supports the parent and child relationship of configurable products
- Can schedule CRON job as per the requirement
- Generates the Log (Admin > Scommerce NOTHS > Order Logs)
- Supports multi-store environment
- Supports multi-website
- User- friendly admin interface
- Ability to enable/disable this module from the admin configuration
- Easy to install and manage
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look at, magento2demo.scommerce-mage.co.uk.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at a discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.2, 2.3
04 February, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Version 2.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor