OverviewBack to top
Our FAQ extension for Magento 2 helps you to set up a simple, informative, and SEO friendly FAQ page for your Magento 2 site. It provides you the flexibility to add FAQ's site-wide and specific for the products.
Customers always have millions of questions about the product and website before they make a purchase on the site. A prompt answer can easily convert into a sale. This is where our extension becomes essential for any Magento 2 store, as you are not there to answer all the time. With the help of our extensions, you can make sure none of the questions gets unanswered. It helps the customer better understand the product as well as services provided based on a list of questions and answers.
With the extension, you can adjust multiple search engine related settings for question and category pages. When you add a new query or answer the existing one, the extension automatically generates the unique URL for it to save your time. However, you can always specify your own URL to make it shorter and more optimized for search engines. Also, each question and category include meta title and description that can be set and edited from the admin panel. The meta title can be filled in automatically using the question title.
- The extension allows you to create FAQ Sitewide and for specific product pages
- Categories can be created for FAQ’s to list all the related questions on the same topic
- FAQ's can be categorized on both product and main FAQ page
- It fully supports multi-sites. You can assign FAQ’s to the sites of your choice
- Same FAQ’s can be assigned to the main FAQ page and to specific products as well
- The extension allows the user to submit their queries on the site which can be added to the list of FAQs.
- The admin is notified via email instantly when a new query is submitted on the site
- The extension provides WYSIWYG editor to add the answer to the FAQ’s
- The extension allows you to add meta information to every FAQ to make it SEO friendly
- It's very easily manageable from the configuration
- You can enable/disable Site-Wide FAQ’s from configurations
We have implemented this module on our demo website demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/faqs.html for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
14 August, 2020
Extensions, Customer Support
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.1 - Added support for PHP 7.3 Version
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor