Scommerce Mage FAQ extension helps to set up informative and SEO friendly FAQ page for your Magento 2 site with a flexibility to add FAQ's site wide and for products.
OverviewBack to top
Customers always have millions of questions about the product and website before they make a purchase on the site. A prompt answer can easily convert into a sale. This is where our extension becomes essential for any Magento 2 store, as you are not there to answer all the time. With the help of our extensions, you can make sure none of the questions gets unanswered. It helps the customer better understand the product as well as services provided based on a list of questions and answers.
An FAQ section done right can be an effective addition to any website that serves several functions, from:
- Alleviating purchasing anxieties that your product page copy doesn’t directly address.
- Relieving some of the burdens on customer support by publicly answering common questions.
- Improving SEO and site navigation.
- Earning trust by demonstrating product expertise.
- Delighting customers by creatively answering their questions.
Scommerce Mage's FAQ is a powerful tool to answer the most frequently asked questions from your customers
- The extension allows you to create FAQ Sitewide and for specific product pages
- Categories can be created for FAQ’s to list all the related questions on the same topic
- FAQ's can be categorized on both product and main FAQ page
- It fully supports multi-sites. You can assign FAQ’s to the sites of your choice
- Same FAQ’s can be assigned to main FAQ page and to specific products as well
- The extension allows the user to submit their queries on the site which can be added to the list of FAQ.
- The admin is notified via email instantly when a new query is submitted on the site
- The extension provides WYSIWYG editor to add the answer to the FAQ’s
- The extension allows you to add meta information to every FAQ to make it SEO friendly
- It's very easily manageable from the configuration
- You can enable/disable Site Wide FAQ’s from configurations
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build