OverviewBack to top
The extension allows customers to select the "Where Did You Hear About Us ? " option during registration/checkout. This information gets saved against the order which can further be exported in CSV format. It adds a nice dropdown in the checkout progress page where customers can pick an option and let you know how they reached you. Options are fully managed in the Magento backend panel.
The module collects the required data by using a really simple dropdown in your checkout. This is where customers can quickly select from a number of options, it adds a nice dropdown in the checkout progress page where customers can pick an option and let you know how they reached you.
It helps store owners have an idea of how to choose accurate marketing options. One of the best features of this extension is, it provides to view the report of a customer-provided answer so on the basis of the report, store owners can choose the best marketing option to promote his/her business that will definitely help to increase conversion rates. “Where Did You Hear About Us ? ” is certainly the most effective field for checkout which is able to deliver overwhelming advantages particularly for making your business stable. Evaluation of website traffic source data will provide you the information that assists your marketing campaign targeted one leading to more sales are earnings.
- How did you hear about us dropdown comes during checkout and while creating order from the admin section of your website.
- It allows users to select the "Where did you hear about us" option during the registration process (NEW!)
- Dropdown list can be managed via admin under stores-> configuration -> scommerce configuration -> heard about us
- Store owners have the ability to view a report of customers provided answers in the admin
- Ability to enable/disable this extension from the admin configuration
- Also comes with an "others" option in the dropdown which allows customers to add free text
- It shows the selected WDYHAU option in Admin->Orders grid
- The report can also be generated in CSV format by each store to analyze the data further by your marketing team
- The dropdown list also appears when you create phone orders from the admin
- Easy to install and manage
- Flexible and user-friendly interface.
- It increases conversion rates
- Easy configuration
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look at magento2demo.scommerce-mage.co.uk.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at a discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
05 July, 2022
Extensions, Marketing, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.12 - Added configuration to make heard about us dropdown optional. Also added customer email address in WDYHAU report so that data can be grouped by customer.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.9 - New Version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor