OverviewBack to top
Unique Catalog URLs extension for Magento 2 allows you to have a unique product URL with or without category path which resolves the duplicate content issue. If you choose to have a category path then you can also select the primary category and all your product URL will be built using the selected primary category throughout your store.
Search engine ranking is important and crucial for E-commerce. That's why it is so important to keep each product's URL unique. Using this handy extension, you are able to completely eliminate most of the issues regarding duplicate content and take full control of product URLs. Create unique product URLs to avoid situations when a product has multiple links to it. Settle the desired URL depth level to optimize the paths to your product pages and make them search engine friendly.
The extension redirects (301) if you explicitly remove category path from the product URL when you choose product URLs with category path. An extra step to avoid duplicate content in the store is to enable redirects from the existing secondary URLs to the main one. It has an option to display short or long URLs
- Allows you to set a primary category for products which are there in multiple categories
- Permanent redirects (301) if you explicitly remove category path from the product URL when you choose product URLs with category path
- Permanent redirects (301) if you explicitly add a non-primary category in the URL when you choose product URLs with category path
- Permanent redirects (301) if you explicitly add category path to the product URL when you choose product URLs without category path
- Same Unique Product URL will be used for each and every section of the store including cross-sells, upsells, related products, basket links, search, advanced search, etc.
- It resolves the duplicate content issue for your site as search engines will find one unique URL for each product instead of multiple URLs
- It fully supports multistore
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in the admin
We have implemented this module on our demo website demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
28 August, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.11 - stable version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor