OverviewBack to top
This module allows you to apply discount coupon codes via a link instead of typing on the basket page discount box. This link can be sent to your customer via email or you can have a promotion page with all the promo code links to boost up your sale. Sometimes you may want to add an item to the shopping cart via a link and then apply a discount to the cart at the same time. You can do that by specifying the discount code in the URL when using the purchased product via link feature. When you do this, the customer clicking on the call to action link will see that the item is added to the cart with a discount applied to it.
Our extension generates coupon code link for customer existing coupons generated in the Magento. So you can use Magento shopping cart rules as per your requirements and then you will be able to get a link for those coupons which you can use in your website, external website/banners/campaigns, or email templates.
- It allows you to apply coupon code on any page of your website using the link
- It automatically applies the discount on basket page as soon as the customer adds a product to the basket
- Coupon code functionality works exactly the same as normal so it will only apply discounts when a customer qualifies for the discount
- You can send these links to your customers via email
- You can also add redirect URL in the link which will take your customer to the given URL after applying the discount
- This module checks whether the redirect URL is legitimate or not. If not then it redirects your customer to the home page but will never take your customer to any other site
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in the admin
- WIth redirect URL format of the link is http://magento2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/applydiscount/code=testcode&redirect_url=http://magento2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/women.html. In the above example, the coupon code will be saved in the session and redirect the customer to /women.html page
- Without redirect URL http://magento2.scommercemage.co.uk/applydiscount/?code=testcode. In this example, the coupon code will be saved in the session and the customer will be redirected to the home page.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
11 September, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.0 - Stable Version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor