OverviewBack to top
Lazy Load Product Image extension for Magento 2 allows you to load product images when scrolling down the pages to reduce loading time for better performance. It helps you achieve better speed and performance, ensure smooth user experience, better conversion and improved SEO score.
As we all know having images with a huge size in web content leads to reducing the download speed of pages. The users may wait too long and leave the site annoyingly even before viewing the products. They might choose the other sites with a higher performance score and make a purchase there which will lead to a high bounce rate and all is just because the content loading took too long. But with the help of our extension, you can increases customers loyalty by making their desirable product accessible easily
Lazy loading (also known as on-demand loading) is an optimization technique for loading content on any web store. Instead of loading the whole web page content and rendering it to the user in one go as in bulk loading, the concept of lazy loading is based on loading only the visible section and delaying the remaining, until user scrolls down.
- Displays product images with every scroll
- Works efficiently with any product listing on Home/Category/Product/Search/Cart/CMS pages
- Option to set the number of preload images
- Option to define image count to skip images from lazy loading
- Option to include/exclude pages
- Option to exclude/ignore images with specific tag/expression
- Makes customer catalog browsing experience smooth
- Enhances your website SEO to get more organic traffic
- Fully responsive works great on tablets and mobile phones
- Support multi-store environment
- User- friendly admin interface
- Ability to enable/disable this module from the admin configuration
- Easy to install and manage
We have implemented this module on our demo website http://magento2demo.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
01 August, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed Marketplace issues 2.0.2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor