OverviewBack to top
Image Optimizer for Magento 2 allows you to optimize and compress all product images. With this extension, you can resize the image files to speed up the load time of the site faster. Also, it allows the user to optimize the new product images when uploading via the admin. The extension is packed with lots of great features which helps you to improve the site speed without compromising on image quality.
As we all know that product images play a very important role to seek the attention of users and provides them the best view of the product you are selling online. The images can increase or decrease the sale of any website that's why it's important to have a good quality image but at the same time, it should also not affect the site speed.
Lots of images on website pages take time to load because of their size which makes the overall pages slow. This leads to an unhappy customer which in turn chooses another site with better speed and quality to make their purchase and you lose a customer for life. As per the recent analysis 40 to 50% users leave your store just because of slow page load or speed. Our extension is the best choice to keep your potential customers happy and consistent.
Account & Pricing :
You will need to create a separate ReSmush.it Account. The extension will not create an account. Please click HERE to sign up.The integration service is free and simple to use!
ReSmush.it is a Free API provides image optimization. reSmush.it image optimizer allows using free Image optimization based on ReSmush.it API. It provides image size reduction based on several advanced algorithms.
- Allows you to optimize and compress all product images
- Allows you to further optimize cached product images on the fly
- Optimizes the new product images when you upload via admin interface and existing product images via a cron job
- Optimizes the new banner or static images when you upload via admin interface and existing images via given URL
- Generates compressed images without losing the original quality of the image
- Option to exclude/ignore folders (they can either type a folder name or media full path)
- Option to include folders(list of folders from media except for downloadable and import)
- Backs up the original product and static images by default so you can revert back to original images
- Works with all the latest Magento Enterprise and Community versions
- Uses smush.it API to compress images which have reached almost 2 billion marks to compress images worldwide and it's absolutely free
- Gives you the option to integrate with other images optimization APIs like ImageOptim and Kraken.IO
- Optimizes images for the most standard file types (PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, and TIF)
- Allows reductions until 80% by using different algorithms like PNGQuant, JPEGOptim, and OptiPNG.
- Gives great results on Pingdom Performance and Google Speed tests
- Contributes towards the SEO of your website because fast pages mean better ranking in Google
- Reduces the bandwidth and storage of your website by at least 50%
- Allows optimizing new product images when uploading via the admin panel
- Improves pages load time drastically including category and products
- Improved compression enables you to use beautiful images without bogging down your website
- Fully responsive works great on tablets and mobile phones
- Support multi-store environment
- User- friendly admin interface
- Ability to enable/disable this module from the admin configuration
- Easy to install and manage
We have implemented this module on our demo website http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/gear.html for you to have a look .
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete), 2.3 (obsolete)
27 July, 2022
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.6 - Installation fix
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Version 2.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor