OverviewBack to top
Alternate Hreflang Tag extension for Magento 2 is an essential extension for multi-lingual and multi-regional stores. It automatically generates alternate hreflang tags to avoid duplicate content issues and serves the right website to the right audience. With the help of this extension, you can easily enable hreflang tags for products, categories, and CMS pages for your Magento eCommerce website.
Hreflang attribute is a way to mark up the pages that have the same or similar content in multiple languages. It helps search engines to understand how to handle multilingual or multi-region websites which leads to an increase in conversions and a decrease in bounce rate.
Hreflang attribute is a problem that many people are facing. It is very important that the tags are implemented correctly on your site. With the help of this extension, you can automatically generate Hreflang tags for Products, Categories, and CMS pages and can avoid duplicate content issues. It is developed as per the guidelines defined by Google to avoid any implementation issues.
- Allows you to add both language and country codes with alternate hreflang tags
- Adds Hreflang Tags for Products, Categories, CMS Pages
- Provides you an option to Set an X-Default Store
- Allows you to generate Hreflang Tags at Website or Global Scope
- Provides you an option to select current or the desired country
- Enhances your SEO
- Serves the right content to the right users
- Increases conversion rate and boost your sale
- Helps you to target consumers based on their country
- Support multi-store environment
- Resolves duplicate content issues
- User-friendly admin interface
- Ability to enable/disable this module from the admin configuration
- Easy to install and manage
We have implemented this module on our demo website
http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
03 February, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.0 - Initial Commit
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor