The Scommerce extension allows you to add surcharge or additional fee or handling fee for on product levels.
OverviewBack to top
It's quite possible that some items may require extra packaging or handling which in turn means charging extra on top of the product price for those items. Our extension makes this task easier and allows to add product-specific surcharges, additional fees, or handling fees. Just like product price you can simply add an extra charge which will be then added to the total price. The extension saves website owners from paying those extra bits from their own pocket and at the same time provides user a clear visibility of why they are paying extra. As it's product specific, different additional fees can be assigned to each product when it's required.
- It allows you to define additional fee per product
- It adds additional fee to the order if the product has additional fee defined
- This additional fee shows clearly to the customer on basket, checkout, order, invoice, shipment, refunds screens and on order email
- The additional fee also available at the order API level which can be imported into your third-party systems
- The label of the additional fees which shows on frontend can be controlled via system configuration in admin
- This module can be completely managed from system configuration in admin
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.1 - fixed round off issue.
2.0.2 - Added License Key
2.0.3 - Added label option in configuration for the extension
2.0.4 - Stable version