Google Tag Manager Tracking for Magento 2 from Scommerce Mage Ltd
OverviewBack to top
Google Tag Manager is a free great tool for website owners for installing any tracking code. It is useful for multiple trackings including Facebook, Google Universal, Google Adword, Google Remarketing Tag etc. on their website using Google Tag Manager Interface without any need of developers. It is able to do this because of the dataLayers it creates. It measures the complete checkout process from start to finish. It is easy to manage from the admin panel and will integrate the tracking(s) with ease without you needing to modify any template. It is simple to use and allows your marketers to edit the and measure the tags without any need for an intervention by developers. The extension allows you to add Google Tag Manager Tracking on your Magento 2 webstore.
You will need a separate FREE GOOGLE TAG MANAGER ACCOUNT. Please click here to create an account:
Below are the main features of this module:-
1) It implements the Google Tag Manager tracking tag on your website.
2) It gives you easy access to manage all the related configurations from the admin panel.
3) It integrates the tracking effortlessly and accurately without need to modify any template.
4) It allows marketers to add, edit or remove marketing and measurement tags without the intervention of developers.
5) This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in admin.
We provide 20 days free support from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with 30 days free support for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at discounted rate or for free!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build