Implements Google Dynamic Remarketing Tag's on your website.
OverviewBack to top
Google Dynamic Remarketing Tag allows you to show ads to people who have previously visited your website or used your mobile app. Dynamic remarketing takes this one step further by showing your visitors an ad with the specific product they had previously viewed on your site. Seamlessly and simply integrate the Google Dynamic Remarketing Tag extension into your site. It will support your multistore environment as well!
Google Dynamic Remarketing Tag is the amalgamation of the following features: (1.) Google Adwords – essentially an online advertising service. (2.) Remarketing Tag – essentially allowing you to show ads to users who have visited your website. (3.) Dynamic Remarketing Tag – akin to Remarketing Tag, but in particular, shows the user ads of products they have previously viewed whilst browsing your website.
Google Adwords Dynamic Remarketing Tag is useful for showing ads to people who have visited your site on any device. This extension has the extra benefit of featuring previous products your site visitors have already viewed.
Account & Pricing :
To learn more about the extension, please see the below features:
- It allows you to implement Google dynamic remarketing tag tracking on your website.
- It gives you easy access to manage all the related configurations from the admin panel.
- It covers all the pages which Google recommends on your website for remarketing to work effectively which includes home, category product detail, search, cart and order confirmation pages.
- It allows you to turn normal or dynamic or both remarketing tag tracking.
- It comes with the option to select product attribute in admin panel in case you send different product attribute instead of SKU in your google base feed.
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in admin.
Benefits of Dynamic Remarketing :
- Targets users whose behavior matches either 1 or all of the following: have previously visited your site + viewed particular products + added products to their basket + purchased items.
- Works across the Google display network i.e. Google search, YouTube, Gmail etc..
- Uses Conversion Optimiser to identify trends, to prevent you from over-bidding for ad space.
- It helps you to view & analyse visitor activity on your site.
- Identifies new site visitors, provides ads related to your popular products. And, identifies return visitors, providing a mix of popular, new or purchased products.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 0.0.1 - Initial Commit
Version 0.0.2 - Made some minor fixes to json encoded data
Version 0.0.3 - Added default totalvalue as 0 in config.xml
Version 0.0.4 - Changed the logic of license key and deleted unencrypted folders
Version 0.0.5 - Added feature to turn on dynamic remarketing for other sites using dynx_* variables
Version 0.0.6 - Fixed warning/notice related to the getHelper function of the script.php
Version 0.0.7 - Added support for GDPR compliance, once the customer has given the consent on using third-party cookies for PII then you can turn your GTM tracking on but if they decline then it will be off and won't send data to GTM. For cookie consent and data anonymization, you can use our GDPR extension