OverviewBack to top
Global Site Tag (gtag.js) is a new style of implementation where the ultimate goal is to have one centralized script tag that is capable of sending data to all of your Google marketing and analytics tools at the same time – so you no longer need to spend hours configuring tags on your site. This module allows you to integrate the new way of tracking on your Magento webstore with minimal effort
Analytics.js uses trackers to send data to Google Analytics and hit types to specify the types of data. Unlike analytics.js, gtag.js doesn't use trackers to send data to Google Analytics. It sends data to Google Analytics properties identified by their tracking IDs set by the config command. The event names supplied to gtag.js specify the types of data being sent to Google Analytics. It would be beneficial to upgrade to Gtag.js because Google might stop analytics.js in future. Gtag.js is the latest code by Google which allows you to track all sort of trackings including Enhanced Ecommerce, Google Remarketing, Google AdWords conversion tracking, Floodlight, DoubleClick, Google Optimize etc.
Account & Pricing :
You will need a FREE GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT. Click here to create an account. The integration service is free and simple to do!
- It allows you to implement new Google Analytics Universal tracking on your site
- It comes with different options provided by new Google universal tracking code
- It implements Google Optimize
- Implements Google Adwords and Dynamic Remarketing Tracking
- It works with sub-domains and multi-domain websites
- It supports add to basket and remove from basket data
- It supports Shopping Behaviour Report
- It supports Checkout Behaviour Report which measures checkout steps
- It supports Product List Peformance Report
- It supports Product Peformance Report
- It supports Sales Peformance Report
- It supports Guest checkout functionality
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on category page
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on product page
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on advanced search and search result pages
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on related products
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on cross-sell products
- It captures product Impressions, add to cart & product clicks events on up-sell products
- It captures refunds against the original transaction
- It measures complete checkout process including billing, shipping, shipping method, payment method and order review steps
- It captures promotion data with each transaction including promotion or coupon code
- It measures transactions with specified local currency
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in admin.
We have implemented this module on our demo website http://magento2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ for you to have a look , please email us at core@scommerce your Gmail ID and we are more than happy to share our test Google Analytics account with you.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
17 May, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version :1 .0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor