Effortlessly make your Magento 2 store GDPR compliant with our GDPR extension.
OverviewBack to top
Scommerce Mage's GDPR extension allows you to implement cookie notifications, full customer data export, customer data deletion, along with anonymization of sales data of your store. It will add all the essential tools and features that provide successful GDPR implementation. It supports cookie compliance, complete set of customer data export and customer data deletion along with anonymization of the transaction data
To know more about GDPR click here
COOKIE COMPLIANCE / RIGHT TO BE INFORMED
- It implements customized cookie compliance notification message on your website
- The notification message appears as soon as user lands on your website
- The cookie notification message can be optional or mandatory for customers to accept before accessing the website
- The text for the cookie notification is fully manageable from configurations
- The style of the cookie notification text and background colour is fully mangeable from extension configurations. You can easily match it to your site design.
- Position of the message can be easily chosen from configurations. It can be displayed at the top or bottom of the page
- The cookie choice saved as a cookie which can be further used to prevent calling third party trackings like Google Analytics, Google Remarketing, FB Remarketing etc.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
- The user gets delete option under my account section on front end. Admin can manage this option from configurations. If enabled it provides registered user an option to delete their account including newletter subscription, quote, order, invoice, shipment and credit memo data.
- It provides site administrator option to delete customers, newsletter subscription and anonymise transaction data from site backend
- It gives an option to site administrator to send confirmation email to customers with the link to delete and anonymise their transaction data including order, invoice, credit memo and shipment
- It allows administrators to anonymise transaction data manually which are older than the retention period.
- It anonymises personal data like customer firstname, middlename, lastname, email address, remote IP address, phone, fax, region, street, city and postcod
- The extension also provides an option to set all the personal data in the Quotes to NULL through a cron job. The number of days after which data needs to be set to NULL can be easily managed from configurations
- All the messages or texts appearing on frontend or backend can be transalated easily to the language of website
- It provides you full control over the email templates from admin panel exactly same as any other Magento email template
- It fully supports sub-domains and multi-domain websites
- It allows you enable/disable cookie notification message from configurarions
- Its compatble with all the latest Magento 2 Enterprise and Community version
- This module can be completely disabled via system configuration in admin
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build