Implement Facebook Conversion and Audience Pixel Tracking with standard events along with dynamic remarketing effortlessly.
OverviewBack to top
A conversion is an action that a person takes on your website such as checking out, registering, adding an item to the shopping cart, or viewing a particular page. Virtually any page on your website can represent a conversion. If you are Advertising on Facebook, you'd also like to know what your Returns are on the Ad Campaigns. This can be achieved by implementing Facebook pixel tracking on your site.
Audience Pixel on your Website allows you to target your Facebook ads to audiences of people who have visited your website and remarket to people who have expressed interest in your products.
Facebook Conversion and Audience Pixel Tracking can be used to track custom audience and conversion events, providing the capability to send multiple and customized events which include data beyond just the referral URL. These events and associated custom data can then be used in Custom Audiences from Your Website Rules. The Custom Audience pixel has 9 standard events that are useful for both building audiences and tracking your website conversions back to your advertising efforts for reporting purposes. Boost your conversion with Facebook Conversion and Audience Pixel.
Account & Pricing
An additional Facebook Business account is required. For sign up, you need to create an account with Facebook Conversion. Click https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ads-for-websites/pixel-events/v3.1 to sign up. The integration service is free and simple to do!
What are these trackings?
- Audience Pixels: They are used to create website custom audience. There’s only one pixel per advertising account.
- Conversion Pixels: These pixels have a double function: optimize advertising campaigns and track conversions.
- Multiple event tracking: New pixels allow tracking up to 9 different standard events, each of them with a set of parameters.
- The new pixel provides faster loading times which is certainly a big advantage.
- It allows you to implement facebook conversion tracking on your site
- It allows you to implement facebook custom audience pixel tracking on your site
- It integrates conversion pixel tracking on order confirmation, cart, registration and contact us pages
- It integrates Facebook custom audience pixel tracking old as well as upgraded including retargeting or remarketing
- It integrates facebook tag api along with events including PageView, ViewContent, Search, AddToCart, AddToWishlist, InitiateCheckout, AddPaymentInfo, Purchase and CompleteRegistration (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ads-for-websites/tag-api)
- It allows you to add pixel for dynamic product ads
- It gives you easy access to manage all the related configurations from admin panel
- It integrates the conversion tracking effortlessly and accurately without the need to modify any template
- It fully supports GDPR compliance with our GDPR extension or any other third party GDPR extension (NEW!)
- It works with sub-domains and multi-domain websites **
- It allows you to turn tracking on and off as required
- It works with all the latest Magento Enterprise and Community versions
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in admin
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look demo.scommerce-mage.co.uk/, please email us email@example.com your Gmail ID and we are more than happy to share our test Google Analytics account with you.
We provide 20 days free support from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with 30 days free support for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at discounted rate or for free.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.0 - Initial Facebook Conversion and Audience Tracking Module
Version 2.0.0 - Added new feature to conversion tracking
Version 3.0.0 - Variable names were wrong in fb.phtml files
Version 4.0.0 - Found some problem with fb tracking code when remarketing is off in system configuration
Version 4.0.1 - Removed rawurlencode from the pages
Version 4.0.2 - Created functions to determine page name and Magento standard checkout
Version 4.0.3 - Added new features based on new facebook audience pixel tracking.
Version 4.0.4 - Changed the logic of license key and deleted unencrypted folders
Version 4.0.5 - Fixed PixelID notice error which was filling up system.log file
Version 4.0.6 - Added support for GDPR compliance, once the customer has given the consent on using third-party cookies for PII then you can turn your GTM tracking on but if they decline then it will be off and won't send data to GTM. For cookie consent and data anonymisation you can use our GDPR extension
Version 4.0.7 - Added new configuration in system configuration to send either base currency product/sales data or store currency product/sales data to Facebook. Also, fixed issue related to default pixel value