OverviewBack to top
Dynamic Sale Category extension for Magento 2 allows you to display all the sales products automatically under the offers or sale category of your site without manual intervention. There is no need to assign products manually to the sale/offer category.
The extension automatically picks up all the products on sale with special prices and products is catalog price rule. It supports pagination and layered navigation with filters just like any other normal category. The extension is a big time and effort savior and supports pagination and layered navigation with filters just like any normal category.
- It automatically assigns products to the sales/offers category as soon as any product is set up for sale using a special price.
- It assigns products to the sales/offers category from catalog price rules.
- There is no need to add or remove products manually.
- It also provides an option to hide the Sales category from the navigation when there is no sale on products.
- You can select any level of category to be your sales category.
- You can add description, title, short description, or URL to the sale/offer category like any other category.
- The sale/offer category shows layered navigation with filters, pagination, sorting just like any normal category page.
- You can completely manage the extension from configurations.
- The extension can be completely disabled from the configurations
We have implemented this module on our demo website magento2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
03 February, 2021
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.2 Added PHP 7.3 support
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release 1.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor