The extension allows you to display all the "Sale" products using special prices and catalog price rules under the "offers"/"sale" category without manual intervention.
OverviewBack to top
Dynamic Sale Category allows you to display products set up for special offers or sales, under the "offers" or "sale" category of your site without manual intervention. There is no need to assign products manually to the sale/offer category. The extension automatically picks up all the products on sale with special prices and products is catalog price rule. It supports pagination and layered navigation with filters just like any other normal category. The extensions is a big time and effort saviour.
Below are the main features of the extension-:
- The extension automatically assigns products to sales/offers category as soon as any product is set up for sale using special price.
- The extension automatically assigns products to sales/offers category from catalog price rules.
- There is no need to add or remove products manually.
- It’s also provides an option to hide Sales category from the navigation when there is no sale on products.
- You can select any level of category to be your sales category.
- You can add description, title, short description or URL to the sale/offer category like any other category .
- The sale/offer category shows layered navigation with filters, pagination, sorting just as any normal category page.
- You can completely manage the extension from configurations.
- The extension can be completely disabled from the configurations
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release 1.0.0