OverviewBack to top
This extension allows customers to enter "delivery instructions", "order comments", "delivery date", and "delivery time" during checkout. This information gets saved with the order and can be viewed in the Magento admin panel under the delivery instruction section. Configuration Option is available to exclude certain dates from the delivery date using date picker selection.
This feature could also be useful for excluding Bank Holidays or Christmas Period. Disable delivery date for the specific date range. This helps to enable when you are on vacation mode to disable the delivery of products. The extension will help to define your shipping schedule and exclude specific days or hours when the delivery is unavailable.
- Delivery Instruction, Delivery date, and time slot options come during checkout.
- Configuration Option is available to exclude certain dates from the delivery date using date picker selection. This feature could be useful for excluding Bank Holidays or Christmas Period.
- Time slots can also be set in the admin configuration which customers can select on the frontend.
- Title of 'Delivery Instructions and Date' label and maximum character count of delivery instructions can be managed via system configuration in the admin.
- Delivery date selection can be fully controlled from the admin panel, you can specify lead or processing time for your orders.
- You can also specify cut off time in the admin panel for the next day deliveries.
- Delivery Instructions & Date information gets stored with the transaction which can be viewed against the order, invoice, shipment, and refund in the admin.
- Delivery instruction and Delivery Date options do not appear on checkout for downloadable or virtual products as expected.
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in the admin.
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your Gmail ID and we are more than happy to share our test Google Analytics account with you.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at a discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
03 February, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.5 - Marketplace issue fixed
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor