OverviewBack to top
The Competition With Social Booster extension for Magento 2 creates SEO friendly competition and allows customers to enter into it using their name and email address, which increases subscription list on your website and eventually helps you boosting your transaction or sales volume. You can create any number of competitions on your website from the Magento admin panel and can launch multiple competitions at the same time with various combinations of custom fields.
As we all know that social networking sites boost sales and divert traffic to the site. With our extension, after entering into the competition the users can share the competition on the social sites and share on multiple sites will increase their possibility to win the competition. It allows customers to enter five entries in the same prize draw competition by following / liking / sharing the prize draw or competition on Facebook and Twitter, also you can enable/disable the social sharing options from the back-end.
Everyone loves prize, and competitions are a great way to promote your store, drive traffic and increase sales. Not only the regular visitors will be encouraged to return to your store to check out your competitions, but the competition will also bring the new visitors, thus growing your audience and helping to generate leads. This can help you to build loyal customers and they will get the feeling of being rewarded. The rewarding prize will lead to a better user experience, which will result in a higher conversion rate and earning a lifetime of valued customers.
- Allows you to create/manage an unlimited number of competitions
- You can create SEO friendly competition by adding Meta description, keywords, and title
- It allows you to set the start and end dates of the competition
- You can define the URL key for your competition
- You can set number of winners for each competition
- It allows you to add text and banner on the prize draw or competition page
- You can create your own question and answers for the competition using a combination of various custom fields
- You can create multiple competition and make them active at the same time
- The prize draw or competition can be used for the specific period like during the Christmas period
- It allows your customers to enter five entries in the same prize draw competition by following / liking / sharing the prize draw or competition on Facebook and Twitter
- It allows you to create prize or competition on its own with the form where your customers can put their name and email address to enter into the competition
- It comes with the prize draw or competition confirmation page where you can add banner and text to tell your customers what is going to happen next
- It sends an email to your customers to confirm their entry into the prize draw or competition
- Customizable email template
- Admin can choose the winner manually or generate winner automatically through the extension
- It increases your email subscribers
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in the admin
We have implemented this module on our demo website (http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/ ) for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.2, 2.3
10 January, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.0 - Stable version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor