OverviewBack to top
The Cash Back Discount extension for Magento 2 is a fully-featured, powerful and flexible marketing tool designed to create multiple cashback discounts in combination with any rules or conditions offered by out of the box Magento 2 site. This extension will help you turn occasional users into loyal customers.
The most important purpose of offering promotion/discount is that it sets a business apart from its competitors. No one will ever need to run any promotions/discounts if there wasn’t any competition. If there are a number of other online stores that sell similar products or services like yours then you can only attract customers to buy from you if you have a special promotion/discount for them.
Customers are inherently drawn towards rewards, promotions, and discounts. Given two products that are practically similar in terms of features, consumers would almost always choose the item that offers some discount/reward. With the help of our extension, you can easily offer multiple cashback offers on your Magento 2 store. The extension is a great marketing tool which works with all other Magento 2 discount rules and conditions. It provides the online customer with a clear visibility of all the cashback he/she has earned and gives the flexibility to decide when to use their discount.
- It allows you to set up multiple cashback discount at the same time
- It allows you to set up a cashback discount with rules and conditions just like any other Magento 2 discount
- You can set up cashback discount for a certain period
- You don't need to send any coupon code in the email. Customers simply get their next order discount by just using the same email address for their next order
- It shows an "Apply Cash Back" option on checkout for users who are eligible for discount
- It gives the user the flexibility to choose when to use the discount
- It shows cashback discount information on the basket, checkout and sales order confirmation email
- Cashback discount message which shows on the basket, checkout and sales order confirmation email can be managed via admin configurations
- The expiry date can be set to the cashback discount
- Minimum order value can be set to the cashback discount
- You can also exclude certain order statuses from the cashback discount. This helps to exclude discount if the first order has been canceled or refunded
- You can exclude/include shipping from cashback qualifying amount
- It provides a summary of cashback discount to the user under My Account Section on the frontend for registered users
- It provides information of cashback discount in a separate grid in Magento backend
- Cash back reminder emails can be sent to customers before the period of the discount expired
- You can also configure how many days prior to the expiry, the cashback reminder emails should go
- Cashback reminder email template can be managed via admin portal using transactional emails
- Cashback reminder or cashback can be completely disabled if required
We have implemented this module on our demo website http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/gear.html for you to have a look .
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
21 August, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.0 Stable version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor