OverviewBack to top
This Cancel Order extension for Magento 2 provides users with an option to cancel their order from front-end. It is developed to help customers to cancel orders within a time frame by login into their account section on the website.
Customers can change their mind after placing an order. Or might place an order mistakenly. If they would want to cancel their order, then calling customer service and going through the complicated process of cancellation is very painful. Some users even avoid ordering on sites where there is no easy way of cancelling the order. To win the customer's trust, it’s important to offer them an easy process to cancel the orders online. For doing it, instead of making them go through the process of making multiple calls for cancellation, allowing them to cancel the order right from the front end would be very convenient for them. And in case they are unhappy with the order, at least they will be happy with the convenience and easy process which will bring them back to your site.
Our extension provides an option to users for cancelling orders from the front end thus making the cancellation procedure hassle-free, straight forward and time-saving. It not only enhances user experience but also provides store admin reasons behind order cancellation which can help to reduce cancellation.
- It provides customers with an option to cancel pending orders from My Account, My orders and order details section in the front end
- It sends an email notification to store administrator and the customer when an order is cancelled
- It updates order status from Pending to Cancelled automatically
- It allows you to set Email sender, email receiver and email template in the configurations
- It allows you to change or customise the label for Cancel Order button which appears on the front end
- It provides store admin with an option to define the standard reasons for cancellation
- It allows customer/user to add their own comments of order cancellation apart from the defined one
- Captures customer/user reason for cancellation and adds to order comments which can be used for data analysis
- It provides store admin with an option to define order cancellation time frame in a number of hours
- It allows admin to customise the notification message to appear on the front end after order cancellation
- It supports multi-store environment
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to install and manage
- It can be completely disabled if required from configurations
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look http://demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
05 August, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor