OverviewBack to top
The Full Page Cache Warmer extension for Magento 2 automates the process of cache warming and auto-update cache on page update. No manual action is needed whenever you make an update on-site, it recreates cache automatically as soon as an update happens.
The store cache is cleared frequently so it becomes essential that you timely cache all the necessary pages and keep your customers as well as search engine crawlers updated with the latest version of the page. If you ignore the process of website caching, store loading time increases and you may lose customers because of the slow speed of the website
As per the recent analysis for an uncached page, Time to First Byte can be about 5-10 sec and for a cached page, TTFB is 100-500ms, which is much less than for uncached pages. Therefore, to timely cache all necessary pages and provide customers with an ultimate shopping experience you need a tool that automatically warms the cache and ensures fast pages load.
Our module emulates customers' behavior, crawls pages and keeps the cache updated. It reduces time to first byte (TTFB) and timely warms up store cache so that your website visitors and Google will always get the content of your pages faster. As a result, your conversion rate will be increased, and you can get higher results in Google ranking.
- Allows you to limit max queue size
- Automatic cache generation in the background through cron
- Regenerate the cache manually for a specific URL
- Allows you to regenerate/delete the cache manually
- Cron execution will automatically generate the cache for all non-cached pages
- Auto-regenerates cache on category/product/CMS pages update
- Warms cache right after the flush
- Allows you to add a delay in seconds between the concurrent request
- Generates the log file
- Much faster pages loading
- Better search engine indexing
- Easy to set up and configure cached pages
- Response time of cached pages quickly
- Fast warming of most popular pages
- Better performance in the back-end
- Reduces response time from many seconds to 100ms
- Supports multi-store environment
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to install and manage
- Can be completely disabled if required from configurations
We have implemented this module on our demo website (magento2demo.scommerce-mage.co.uk) for you to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.2, 2.3
18 October, 2019
Extensions, Site Optimization, Performance
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.1 Stable version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor