OverviewBack to top
The Associated Products extension for Magento 2 manages the stock for associated or linked products. This is an essential feature for any Magento 2 store where you have multiple products linking to the same physical product in your inventory. We have several sizes under one product. For example, one product can be sent as XS & S, another product which can be sent as M or L. We want to be able to sync inventory for XS & S and M & L. So, if one goes down, the other one will also go down. And, if one increases then the other one also increases.
It’s very likely that the products which exist as an individual product in your Magento 2 store belong to the same physical product in inventory. For example, a T-Shirt can be sold plain or with a customized message or color. For user’s convenience, most of the online store would like to display and sell these products as separate products on the site but, in reality, it affects the same product in inventory. To have a correct stock data for analyses, it is very important that the stock of the linked product stay in synch.
Unfortunately, out of the box, Magento 2 doesn't provide any solution for this situation, but with our Associated Products extension, this can be managed without any problems. The extension lets you set up linking in between products and synchronizes the stock of one on the update of others. It not only updates the stock but also set up the stock status of the linked product in case the main product goes out of stock or becomes available.
- Easy to link associated or liked products
- Automatic Synchronisation of linked product stocks
- Allows you to do one way linking where product A can be the main product and can be linked to B. In this case Product B's stock will be updated on Product A stock update
- Allows you to do two way linking where product A and B can be linked to each other and stock update for one will update the other as well
- Synchronizes linked product stock on manual update
- Synchronizes linked product stock on shipment
- Synchronizes linked product stock on refunds
- Matches the online stock with warehouse inventory
- Provides accurate data which is very important for the store admin to forecast future inventory
- Saves from a disappointing user by preventing them ordering products which might show in-stock online but in reality, might be out of stock
- Supports ACL for User Roles. Its lets you define which Admin User Roles can remove or archive order data
- Supports multi-store environment
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to install and manage
- It can be completely disabled if required from configurations
We have implemented this module on our demo site to have a look.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
03 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
version 2.0.3 - Fixed Market Place Issues
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor