OverviewBack to top
The Delete Or Archive Orders extension for Magento 2 enhances your Order Grid with the advanced options which allow you to delete order permanently or archive them. You can easily automate the archiving process and keep the order data tidy without manual intervention. Take full control over your Magento 2 Order Management by enriching default Magento Order Grid with the advanced options. With our Delete Or Archive Orders extension, Magento 2 store administrators will be able to delete unwanted orders or archive outdated ones, thus keeping the main order grid tidy with only the required order data and information.
When the order data is outdated or no longer necessary but not sure if these can be removed or not, the store admin moves them to another storage folder instead of deleting them, this is called Order Archive. There are many reasons an order needs to be archived like pending from a long time due to some reason, outdated orders which were completed long before, unnecessary orders like test order placed by an internal team which is not required but hold some test data, etc. Like any other Order Management System, Magento 2 Order Management is no difference in terms of requirements and does require this functionality to keep the order grid clean and not cluttered with unnecessary data.
Order deletion is complete removal of order and all the related information. Keeping order data that is not required is only going to make the order grid messy. By default, Magento 2 doesn't allow us to remove or hide unwanted orders. To keep the order grid clean you will need a solution.
- Permanently delete orders and all the related information from Magento 2 order grid
- Option to select order statuses which will be allowed to delete
- It will send an email notification to store admin for order deletion
- Customizable email template for delete order notification email
- It allows defining email sender and multiple email receiver from the configuration for delete order notification email
- The 'Delete' action cannot be reversed and erases all orders and related information.
- Archive orders from Magento 2 order grid
- Separate grid to manage Archive orders
- Schedule automatic archive of orders from configurations
- Set a number of days for auto-order archiving in configurations. Once an order is defined the number of days old, it will be automatically moved to Archive order grid
- It will send an email notification to store admin for order archive
- Customizable email template for archive order notification email
- It allows defining email sender and multiple email receiver from the configuration for archive order notification email
- Allows to move archived orders back to Magento 2 order grid
- Supports ACL for User Roles. Its lets you define which Admin User Roles can remove or archive order data
- It supports multi-store environment
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to install and manage
- It can be completely disabled if required from configurations
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look:
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at the discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
09 October, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Version 2.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor