OverviewBack to top
Ajax Login & Add To Wishlist extension for Magento 2 allows your customers to add the products to wishlist and Login or Sign up without having to reload the entire page. The data gets transferred in the background without having to lose any recorded data. It will help your customers to stay on one page while doing actions such as login, add to wishlist, create an account, etc. You will be able to see your products inside the cart through a slider if there are multiple products.
Ajax Login & Add To Wishlist will allow you to perform such tasks on the same page without having to redirect or reload the entire page. Hence, you won’t lose any of your selections and you can continue shopping from where you left. This process tremendously improves the overall user experience and your customers will have a hassle-free time while browsing your store. Every second matter for customers if anything gets delayed such as the loading of a page or product, they are highly likely to stop browsing. Today the world is way ahead in terms of online stores and websites hence this extension can surely give you an edge against your competitors.
- Allows you to add products to the wishlist without having to reload the entire page
- There appears a slider in the cart when you add multiple products
- Ajax Login will enable you to Login or Sign Up into the store without page reload
- Quick Popup appears for Login so you can stay where you were browsing and Log In to the store. Also, your previous selections are saved so you won’t lose this data. Normally you are redirected to a different page for Login or registration but now all this can be done via Popup
- Significantly improves User experience and provides flexibility to the customers
- It will help visitors save a lot of time while browsing the store
- Backend functionality to toggle all of these features On or Off
- It can be completely disabled if required from configurations
- You can customize the number of products that appear in the Minicart slider
- This module fully supports multi-stores and websites
- User-friendly Interface
- Easy to Install and Manage
We have implemented this module on our demo website for you to have a look at demo2.scommerce-mage.co.uk/.
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at a discounted rate or for free.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
12 January, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.2 - Made it compatible with Magento latest version 2.4.2 and fixed minor issues related to adding product to wishlist
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.0.0 - Stable version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor