Customers can pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currency. Its a 3 Step Redirect API module & doesn't store card details on shop
OverviewBack to top
Network Merchants, LLC (NMI) payment gateway has the tools and services for merchants to accept almost any kind of payment online. Using the NMI payments enablement platform, you can offer 150+ Global Processor Connections and support a growing list of 175+ Online Shopping Cart Integrations. It is a perfect solution for accepting credit, debit and electronic payments online. Customers pay in their currency, and it’s dynamically converted into yours. The NMI Payment API module lets you to give your buyers a seamless user experience by allowing them to pay directly on your shop - no redirection. NMI Payment API Module enables customers to pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies. The Three-Step Redirect API methodology provides impressive security features and easier integration. This module does not store any card details on the shop. This module allows merchants to process payments for orders placed via the Magento admin area too.
Note : This is a Three Step Redirect API module and you will need a Network Merchants, LLC (NMI) Payment Gateway merchant account to use this module. Click here to see how to signup for new eCommerce Merchant Account. The eCommerce processing rate is different for different merchants and will depend on the account created. It can be as low as $0.20 for fixed fee type per transaction or 1.9% - 2.2% for percentage fee type per transaction. Contact NMI for more details. Since the payment form is within your domain, any responsibilities associated with collecting cardholder data and/or PCI compliance will also fall within your domain.
How the module works:
- Buyer clicks checkout and enters the billing/shipping details
- The payment options are displayed to the buyer.
- The buyer selects 'Credit Card (NMI)' option.
- The credit card form is shown to the buyer to enter the payment details.
- The buyer will enter the details and click 'Place Order'
- The module sends this information to NMI using Three-Step Redirect API methodology, without storing it anywhere on the shop in 3 steps:
- Step One: Submit all transaction details to the Payment Gateway except the customer's sensitive payment information. The Payment Gateway will return a variable form-url.
- Step Two: Sends the customer's sensitive payment information using the above form-url that the Payment Gateway returned as the submit action of the form.
- Step Three: Once the customer has been redirected, the token-id is obtained and the transaction is completed through an HTTPS POST including the token-id which abstracts the sensitive payment information that was collected directly by the Payment Gateway.
- NMI will respond with fail or success.
- On success the transaction data is stored with the order and the buyer is shown the success page.
- On error the buyer is shown the error message and will remain on the checkout page so that they can make the necessary changes and try again.
This module supports:
- Authorize now, Capture later: Authorize the payment and when you are ready to process the order, generate the invoice and capture the money.
- Authorize & Capture: Authorize, capture and generate invoice immediately.
- Void: Cancel an order that has not been processed - that is invoice not generated
- Refund: Refund an order that has been processed - that is invoice generated (amount captured)
- Can be used for order placed via Magento admin area.
- Doesn't store card details on the shop.
- Customers can pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies.
- Improved security during transactions with the help of Three-Step Redirect API methodology.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Network Merchants Inc (NMI) builds e-commerce payment gateways for companies that want to process online transactions in real-time anywhere in the world.