Create your own Marketplace with multiple vendors/sellers who can sell their products on your store.
OverviewBack to top
Marketplace Multi Vendor is a multi-vendor/seller module that converts your Magento shop into an online Marketplace. It includes various sections like seller/vendor profile, profile attributes, product collection, order management and a separate profile for seller and customer with feedback and rating features. Satrix Marketplace module is compatible with the community version of Magento. It will also support various add-ons such as split orders and seller/vendor auctions.
Satrix Marketplace Multi Vendor allows multiple sellers to register, login and create the products they wish to sell. The Admin can approve or disapprove any seller. The admin or website owner can approve the seller’s products, to be displayed on the website. The admin also has access to set different commission rates for different sellers. These commission rates will be based either on the product’s price or the cart price. Admin will be responsible for the setup of different commission rates for different sellers and products. The commission can either be fixed or a percentage. There are two different methods of payment to a seller - Bank Transfer and PayPal. If the seller has selected the payment type ‘bank transfer’, then the admin transfers payment to the seller's saved bank account. If the seller has selected ‘PayPal’, then the admin transfers payment to the seller's PayPal account and payment.
The seller management is completely separate to the customer management as there is no relation between the customer account and seller account. Admin can verify the seller by their uploaded verification documents. Seller accounts are based on the EAV model, where the seller can create an unlimited number of attributes which can be used in the seller's account. Admin can set these attributes to show on the front-end for registration or to edit the profile. The seller also has the option to enable or disable email notifications of sales, through their profile.
Satrix Marketplace Mult Vendor Features: -
• Satrix Marketplace has followed the Magento architecture where no core files have been changed.
• Sellers/Vendor profile is separate from the Customers' profile in the Satrix Marketplace.
• Satrix Marketplace provides separate login/registration sections for the seller.
• Sellers/Vendors profiles are based on the EAV Model, which provides an option of unlimited attributes creation in the seller's account.
• Global settings are available for a seller to showcase their attributes through registration or edit profile .
• Admin can verify a seller from their uploaded verification documents.
• Satrix Marketplace provides a product search facility to sellers/vendors.
• Separate sellers have access to the feature of separate product collections.
• Sellers and customers have access to feedback and review system with an interactive star rating.
• The admin has the privilege to set different commission rates for different sellers like product based commission or cart based commission and it can be a fixed amount or in percentage.
• Admin can manually or automatically approve any seller and their products.
• Sellers can add configurable product attributes from their profile/dashboard.
• Sellers can enable or disable the ‘products sold’ email notification from their profile.
• Satrix Marketplace provides real-time SKU checks while adding/editing products.
• Satrix Marketplace provides real-time "Attribute Code" checks while adding a configurable product attribute.
• Satrix Marketplace provides the feature of additional shipping method, which allows the vendor/admin to set the shipping cost of each product separately.
• Admin can allow the seller's map location on seller's product page to be shown.
• Admin can configure the payment method for a seller's payment either through bank transfer or via PayPal.
• Admin has the ability to set various success and error messages.
• Sellers can save their payment details.
• Sellers can add carrier and tracking numbers for orders.
• Admins can create custom templates.
• Admin can manage the seller's profile page attribute set.
• Satrix Marketplace supports the Multilingual feature.
• The seller can edit or delete products from the seller's panel.
• Satrix Marketplace supports the following product types: - Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, and Configurable.
• The seller / vendor can view the transaction reports on the seller's panel.
• Satrix Marketplace supports all currencies.
• In the Satrix Marketplace, the seller has the ability to manage the order from the front-end.
• Satrix Marketplace provides the Offline Transaction Mode for payment method in the admin panel.
• Automatic deactivation/deletion of products when vendors are disabled/ deleted by Admin.
Why Marketplace Multi Vendor Extension: -
In any e-commerce store, there are mainly two entities: - Merchant (Store Owner) and Buyer (Customer). The merchant will add the products and the buyer will buy them. There are sellers that want to sell their products online, but are not capable of setting up their own web store and sell products as it takes significant time and effort to run an e-commerce website successfully.
Satrix Marketplace provides such sellers with a significant platform where they can register themselves as a seller and sell their products at the merchant's store.
Workflow of the Marketplace Vendor Extension: -
Let's take a walkthrough of Satrix Marketplace Multi Vendor Extension workflow: -
Admin's Control on the Marketplace: - Admin is capable of controlling all the seller’s activities, including various sections like seller approval. It can be automatic or manual as per the admin's decision. Also, product approval is automatic or manual depending on admin decision. Sellers can choose from an extensive attribute list when creating a product in the backend. The Admin can manage these settings. There are many other configurations which include showing seller's location on a map on their product page, allow bank details field to show for the seller, etc. Like the above-listed controls, there are many other available settings also that can be configured by admin to control Marketplace. Admin can manage seller's account and seller's account attributes. Admin can set various commission rates either based on the products price or the cart price which will be either fixed or percentage. Admin is capable of paying a seller their amount using either bank transfer or PayPal payout method. Admin can view and manage all the orders for a specific seller. Admin can perform the transaction and view transaction details for different seller separately. If there is any offline communication or transaction between a seller and admin then the admin can record that offline transaction for different seller separately. This was a basic overview of the admin's controls over the Marketplace. Similarly, there are many more controls which allow the admin to totally monitor the sellers and customers in the marketplace.
Marketplace Per Product Shipping- There is a new shipping method called "Marketplace per Product Shipping", which provides the feature to apply shipping cost on a per product basis. Admin can enable/disable this method through the back-end setting.
Marketplace Seller Panel- The Satrix Marketplace has a separate seller panel from a website where sellers can do all the selling stuff or profile management. Once the seller has been registered or log-in to the marketplace, then the seller will be redirected to the Seller Panel. Here the seller can edit their profile, create an attribute for configurable products, manage product, including creating a new product or edit the existing ones, delete or enable/disable products from its panel, view seller's dashboard, view transactions list, order history, export/import products, payment details. The seller can manage all the activities included in their seller panel.
Seller Profile- In the seller profile section, a seller can edit all the information about their profile, which includes name, email, profile picture, verification documents, company's name, shop URL, password, etc. Also, the seller can enable/disable the product sold email which is being sent to the seller when his product has been ordered by any customer on the website.
Seller Dashboard- The seller can view daily, weekly and monthly income details along with their total remaining and the amount paid on the dashboard. The seller can also view its recent information about new orders, latest comments and reviews received. Satrix Marketplace gives so many options of configurations to the admin and sellers and it provides so many other functionalities as well. For more information please go through the attached User Guide.
Benefits of Satrix Marketplace Multi Vendor-
Satrix Marketplace gives benefits to each and every individual collaborated with it, the admin, the seller and the customer:
Customer's Benefits- Customer’s shopping in the Satrix Marketplace will have a wide variety of products to choose from, available from different sellers. It provides the ability to compare products on the basis of prices, reviews, and feedback.
Seller's Benefits- For any seller, it is not easy to setup their own online store for selling products as it takes significant time and effort to run an e-commerce website successfully. Also, due to limited funds and lack of experience, any new seller would want to associate with a popular online marketplace where they get bigger market experience for selling their products. A popular online marketplace has a wide range of customers, which is more beneficial to any seller.
Admin's Benefits- Admin (Store Owner) will get a commission on every product sold on the store by the seller. Commissions will increase the store revenue. The marketplace provides the admin's store with a wide variety of products due to the presence of multiple sellers with multiple products. Due to the availability of a wide variety of products, traffic to the marketplace increases, which is beneficial to the store and the store owner.
Demo - You can check live demo here
Frontend : Click here
Backend : Click here
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Support Paypal payout to seller.
2) Minor bug fixes
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is first stable version