Merchants can send existing customers follow up emails and SMS. Merchants can schedule social media content ,shorten URLs, and view Campaign results in our custom Google Analytics dashboard.
OverviewBack to top
MarketingMix allows merchants to send targeted messages to customers to increase conversion and help with customer retention. Messages are sent based on customer activities along with configuration using SMS and emails.
In addition to the ability to send your customers messages based on activities and order status, merchants can also send customer messages if they become inactive and on their birthdays.
Custom Date and social Media
Merchants can use the custom date feature to post messages to their Facebook and twitter account from their Magento admin or contact customers on a specified date and time.
- A merchant can schedule a happy independence message to be sent to all customers living in the United States on July 4th at noon
- A merchant can create a campaign on July 1 to post an Independence day on July 4th at 9 am to their Facebook page.
With the Marketingmix extension customers can be targeted based on their location, Age group, sales history and order status The Marketingmix customer matrix can create an unlimited number of rules to target customers, below are a few examples:
- Email customers related, Upsell and cross-sell products based on their orders status.
- Send promotions to repeat customers only
- Target customers based on their life time sales value.
- Restrict messages to customer s in a specified location.
- Target customers based on their age group.
- Send review reminders or other message based on order status.
- Send abandon cart messages based on the cart subtotal.
- Filter customers by customer group and website
- Send customers messages based on order total and order status.
The Marketingmix extension is integrated with Bitly to allow URL shortening for emails and SMS.
Merchants can simply enter a correct Bitly access token and select the option to use bilty for the campaign once this is done custom URLs and abandon cart URL will be shorten.
Custom Landing Pages
With the marketing mix extension merchants can specify a custom link for the campaign which can be on your Magento site or landing page.
SMS Number Validation
The Marketingmix extension automatically format , check validity and number type of all telephone number before attempting to send a message to the number . This reduce the cost associated with sending SMS as merchants will no longer need to pay their SMS service provider for number validation or lookup.
The Marketingmix extension allows merchants create SMS with dynamic configuration. Examples:
- Merchants can personalize each SMS to greet customer using their first names.
- Merchants can send customer a link to recover their abandon cart using SMS.
The marketing mix come integrated with Twilio and Nexmo to send SMS .
In the event that a merchant would like to use another service provider, please contact us for a custom integration.
All Campaigns are automatically optimized for Google Analytics tracking. Merchants can use the Goggle Analytics dashboard integrated with the Marketing extension to view results from campaigns.
The Marketingmix extension allows customs to create custom coupons for each campaign and send customer the code and expiry date . this coupon will automatically work with your magneto 2 web store.
Protect your Customer's Privacy
All messages are sent from the merchant’s store as a result you will not need to share your customers data with a third-party provider or pay a monthly fee for a limited amount of messages
- Unsubscribe link for emails
- Products and pictures for emails
- Mail Log
- Custom Variables to personalize emails and Sms
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the initial version of the Extension